Why consider AGVs vs other material handling equipment?
AGVs have a strong history as a flexible and redundant horizontal transportation solution. With recent enhancements, AGVs provide a strategic solution for automating supply chain for the production lines.
• Space - Provide reliable horizontal transportation without impeding other traffic
• Economical - Long distance delivery without fixed assets such as conveyor
• Agile - Intelligently completes complex multi-point moves
• Flexible - Capable of interfacing to a variety of stands, automation, manufacturing operations
• Dynamic - Easy path modifications in changing environments
• Labour - 100% Labour reduction, overtime and turnover cost eliminated
• Damage - Elimination of facility and equipment damage by conventional fork trucks
• Shipping Accuracy - Reduction in miss-shipments and product loss
• Energy - Potential savings associated with lights out operations
• Safety - Elimination of fork truck related accidents
We offer a wide range of Customised AGV designs under the name Genie 'the tireless cart' as per the Customer's requirements. The specifications of which are as follows:
1. Load carrying capacity : upto 300 Kgs.
2. Pulling / Towing Capacity: upto 1000 Kgs.
3. Navigation Type: Magnetic Guided / Colour Tape Guided.
4. Path Selection and Station Identification.
5. Wireless Communication with the Central Control System.
6. Speeds upto 20M/min*
Standard Approx. physical dimensions: 1000 X 650 X 600 (LxWxH)
Self Weight : approx 200 Kgs.
Yes! I am Interested